There are two main branches in dsBetaTest dsBase and dsBetaTestClient dsBaseClient that we are using:
- master ← The bleeding edge Stable development.
- release ← Occasional stable snapshots taken from the master branch.
The master branch has a lot of merging from different sources so we expect that it will break quite often. The release branch is meant to be much more stable, and actually functioning at all times, and is where the tagged releases come from.
Setting up Fork of DataSHIELD Repo
- Goto https://github.com/datashield
- Log into your account, create account if needed
- . . v6.0-dev ← The bleeding edge development.